Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystique Training Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

Mystique Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm

If it is alright with the queen i would like to be an officer or high ranking postion in the army so as to help anyone

Draco stood in a field full of training dummies and raised his halberg "if anyone would like to train with me i am here waiting"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:17 pm

"I do not mind Draco but i wouold apreciate a pm please to my account on why you feel you could have such a position." She said standing there and watched him declare his challenge for traing as her cloak flowed with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:01 pm

A pair of brown eyes peeked around a corner, glancing at the two beings. The one he knew to be the queen of the elven people, the other, he'd had no Idea. Taking a deep breath he'd stepped around the corner, straightening his clothing to prepare himself to meet of someone of such a high respect. He hadn't really ever met a queen, though his country was ruled by one, so his ettiquet was more than a little off. As he'd reached the two he'd nodded toward the man and bowed to the woman.

" Your highness. " He'd spoken in a soft tone, which did nothing to hide the thick english accent.

He'd stepped back and turned toward the young man once again. " I'll train. " He'd said in the same gentle voice before he'd reached into his pockets and pulled a pair of metal knuckled gloves. After applying the glove, he'd turned and walked, giving the combatants some room. Flexing and stretching; Once at a safe enough distance however, he'd spun around into his fighting stance. He'd rocked lightly back and forth to an unheard beat, his forefoot tapping with a heavy bass, his fingers twitching with each snare. You could almost see the notes rolling off of his body, and he'd waited for the man to make his first move.

Last edited by Deimos Knyght on Fri May 22, 2009 2:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Misunderstood the time and space here xD)
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Draco tossed his Halberg aside "A melee battle it is" He pulled off his chest plate and cloak to where he wore nothing but pants, his body was well toned and the only mark upon it was the horrendous scar on his neck from where he had been turned into a werewolf. He saw the fighter ready and preceded to do a spinning back hand to test the fighters speed
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm

The young man quickly and easily grabbed his opponents arm; His fingers were tight as a vice. He's pulled the man closer, running him into his hips and off his feet. With a quick whip, his assailant had been placed back unto his feet, facing the light brown eyes.

" Please, use your weapon...for I am using mine. " Deimos had asked, his voice calm, but his eyes were seriously determined. He'd released the Halberg user's arm from his tight grip, and dropped his fingers; they'd tapped rhythmically against his palm. His head still nodded to an unheard beat, the tempo of which had increased dramatically during the course of his actions. His heel now tapped against the ground much harder than before, but more smooth as well. Once again, the notes seemed to leak through his pores, only to a much more difficult beat.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:29 pm

"How can i be a general unless i learn to fight armed or unarmed and not a bad grip you got there im impressed" Draco said as he shook the blood back into his arm. He than balled his fist up and punched the other man in the chest his speed increasing "But that was just a test now a real fight begins" Draco's muscles started to expand "there is a reason i am a general and you a queen's guard you can protect her from a threat, i will destroy everything in my path" Draco's eyes went from light blue to a bright yellow color
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

The young queen galred and growled warningly at both of the men she was watching train."Remember this is a place for training...NOt a place to see can rip each others to pieces first!!!"she exclaimed in a cute teenaged way thats rare.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm

The young man exhaled just as the blow connected with his chest. He'd seemed rather unphased, his body prepared for such strength from one of such authority. But he was never to be bested in a fist fight by anyone, let alone this man. He'd reacted quickly, shoving his arm away from him, and grabbing him around the back of the head. He'd pulled the down toward his incoming knee, that stopped just as a voice filled the air. His light brown eyes disnarrowed and grew wide as the Queen exclaimed her orders.

" I..apologize, Your Highness. " He'd released the man and bowed to her. Stepping away from him.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Draco's prepared to grab the mans knee when he heard the queen's orders "I'm sorry your majesty did not mean to let my temper go uncontrolled like that it will not happen again" Draco slowly put back on his armor as his eyes returned to their original blue color. Draco than looked at Deimos and laughed "that was fun we might have to do that again, before i take my commander test you will be a good sparing partner" Draco than bowed to his queen "how are you today young majesty?"
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:05 am

Deimos had placed a hand upon the man's shoulder. A gentle smile spreading across his lips.

" I maybe the guard of the Queen directly, but we all have a hand in what my job is. I trust you don't allow anything through your line, General. For if you do, not only will I obliterate the enemy before they reach her, i'll have to pelt you with pebbles for a week. " His smile inflated into a full-blown laugh, friendly, never hostile.

It wasn't Knyght's place to start troubles among his partners. He would be working with these people for quite sometime, why not joke with them from time to time? The closer they became, the more efficient they'd work on the battlefeild.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Than looks like your going to have a boring job than because i plan o=n killing all enemies that i face" Draco laughed as he slapped deimos on his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystique Training Grounds   Mystique Training Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystique Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Mystique Castle-
Jump to: