Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle Empty
PostSubject: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:33 am

Deimos Knyght looked around the castle, how he'd gotten around without once being stopped to ask whether or not he'd been an intruder was a question unanswered by many. He'd strolled through the castle, his light hummed tune echoing off the marble walls, and wooden doors. The glamourous rooms he'd peeked nto left him a little more than amazed, but nothing impressed him more than when he'd opened two garnished double doors leading out into the lushious garden.

" Woah. " He'd whispered to himself, letting the doors close behind him as he'd stepped into the green landscape. His light brown eyes were wide as the various colors of the flowers, the mastered sculptured fountains, and the sounds of the chirping birds bombarded his senses. He'd walked further into the garden, found an entance leading into what as suspected to be a maze; without the slightest hesitation he'd vanished within its mystery.

Left, right, left, left, right, right. He'd turned this way and that, down the similar paths that occasionally gave way to a fantastic arch, a spiral of vines that reached across the entire path, once he'd stumbled upon a huge pillar of flowers tha reached a good two to three stories over head. About a half hour later, he'd reached a large clearing, other paths conneting to the same spot. One would assume this to be the center of the maze. The largest most entricate fountain resided here, an elven goddess looked toward the sky, her eyes closed. Around her right arm, a vine wrapped around, both her arm and her waist. Her left held a rapier, the tip of which grazed the surface of the water below.

The young man tore light brown eyes from the sculpure, spotting a chair cut from a bush. He'd placed himself upon it after pulling a garden snake from the spot, wrapping his long dreadlocked hair in a ponytail using excess dreads; What a self-managable hairstyle. As he'd held the snake, it slowly wrapped itself lightly around his wrist and laced itself through his fingers. The young man watched intently as the snake moved about, trusting the environment.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Aaron Takarame Wild howling Shatters the subtle quietness of the halls as a gray wolf runs down the halls, Yellow eyes looking quickly from end to end of the hallways.The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle Gray_w11 (sorry for it sooo massive xD , but thats the wolf, known as Nakito) Not far behind he was running behind the wolf. It seemed there may be an intruder inside the castle, or someone who my wolf doesn't recognize, and he can't take that chance in letting people walk around. Getting to the Opened doors of the garden.

"Okay At least we can slow down now"Aaron shouts out to his wolf. Slowly getting to a walking pace and catching up to the wolf , acknowledges to the wolf that its alright to continue but at a simple pace. The wolf, leading the way, gets to the entrance to the maze. A quick sigh was let out of frustration.

"Great, this intruder needed to go into the maze.. it couldn't be easier for me could it. Okay Nakito , I'll bring you around later when I need you, I'll take it from this way on, thanks for the help."Aaron with those last words the dog makes a notion like it's nodding, starts to disperse with a light layer of white mist and again the wolf was gone. Starts to walk down the first little hallway of the maze. Quickly thinking , calls out a few things to say to whomever is in here with me.

"Hey, I know someone's in here, I'm not here to do harm.. but attempt to make it back to the entrance before I am forced to come in there and get you myself, not to be rude." walking back closer to the entrance hoping it worked. Now to simply hope for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Dei had fallen asleep in the serene maze,Having no place to be, and already been in the maze's center for quite sometime. He'd allowed himself to drift into the dream world. the snake had taken refuge within his dreadlocked hair, which was slung over his shoulder and blanketing much of his torso. He had no Idea that he'd been followed, or even suspcted for that matter. He'd only been looking around, adoring the large castle in its entirety, and stumbling upon such amazement; such nostalgic amazement.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Worried that something has happened, or the intruder is planning an attack , claps my hands together and webs my fingers together, closing my eyes and a rough blue faint aura surrounds my body.

"Summoning of the Grey Fox, Nakito" Aaron's Grey wolf companion quickly appears.

"Hey Think you can find our guest? Rather quickly, I'm not sure if something is wrong or if we are going to be attacked, don't be afraid to take action if needed. Please be ready for anything. Lead the way Nakito." With these words, Nakito quickly rushes into the maze, Aaron not far behind, hoping to come to whomever our unknown guest may be.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:03 pm

The young man snapped up quickly, his light brown eyes scanning the area. The snake had been flung from his chest in his sudden outburst, but was easily caught as Deimos had bolted for the statue. He'd felt someone wascoming his way, who or what he hadn't known; but he'd climbed the statue and hid behind one of the spouts, firing from the hilt of the goddess' blade. The constant flow distorted his image horribly, though his dark-skin didn't necessarily blend with anything, it was more than enough. His head swiveled as he'd watched all the entrances...waiting.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:04 pm

The young queen walked out into the garden of her home and sighed stroking her hand down the numerous flowers. She had ordered these flowers from around the world of which the cover."These are my hopefuls...flowers represent peace in this world that I hope to spread." she smelled the roses and looked up seeing two men in her garden trampling it."Excuse Me!!!Who do you think you two are!!!"She glared as the ruined the magnolias.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:45 pm

The sudden outburst from the female voice startled the young man. He'd slipped from his perch of the fountain and fell into its pool below. He'd climbe dout moments later, dripping from head to toe, as a small green sne peeked out of his hair. The young man bowed.

" Sorry, your highness. My name is Deimos Tryphan Knyght, and I believe we met the other day on the training grounds. " He'd explained in his soft toned english accent. Standing straight, he'd given the woman an apologetic glance.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:21 pm

She smiled at the young man and covered her hand giggling at his appearance."oh my...um well it seems justice has been served seeing how drenched you are young Deimos....."she smiled feeling her cheeks flush and then recomposed herself to look all queen like."ax would you take him somewhere to dry off and..maybe get him a bite to eat if necessary...''she said truning to leave (dress is casual1 on profile)
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:31 pm

The queen's giggle drew an eye roll, followed by a wide smile from the drenched young man. He'd meant zero disrespect toward her in the least. It's just, he has no etiquette with those of the monarchy. He was never raised in such a manner, nor was he raised disrespectful either. He knew of her position, just not how to react...or hide such, from them.

" Thank you, Your Highness. " He'd said, once more bowing toward her before looking at the man and his wolf. Without much thought, he'd slowly leaned down and held out a hand, reaching to pet the wolf. The snake within his hair had travelled to wrap itself around his neck, much of its body suspended closer to the wolf as well, almost as if it were curious.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:15 am

*bowing my head to my queen*

"Lets go dry you off than follow me please" *starts to lead off Deimos to a room where he can dry up*
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:39 am

The young man followed the other, occasionally stealing glances from his surroundings. He'd made careful to step over the flowers that had nearly gotten him in much trouble to begin with. Each step he'd taken a small squish had accompanied it. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the sounds. After all, he was still young. He'd peeled off the wet shirt, making sure to grab his snake, which had appearantly taken a strong liking to him. He'd wringed it out, before wrapping it tightly around his dreadlocks, which he'd taken special care to wrap up. Underneath the wet shirt laid a toned, muscular physique. His only "Flaw" if you will was his rather small waist. Even with a belt, the soaking pants tended to sag a little on his hips. He'd taken a hand, wiping most of the water from his six pak. He'd tried to get as much of the excess liquid off of his body before he'd stepped into the halls of the fantastic castle once again.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Turning to Deimos Aaron says a few words, since it seems that he's welcome here.

"Hey, sorry about that, I'm Aaron by the way. You'll find I'm a summoner, or a mage, I'm a fan of wolves. I just don't want to make any bad impressions, I was hoping that you'd know I have nothing against you, it was simply needed. Someone unknown was here.Forgive me, but if you don't mind cutting this short, your room is right here, you'll find things you need here, if the Queen allows it, stay as long as you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:14 pm

" Its okay, you were doing your job. Thank you. " He'd reached out and took it upon himself to shake the mage's hand. He'd vanished into the room, first thing he'd done was strip himself and take a shower. It was quite soothing all things considered. Afterward, he'd headed straight for the wardrobe, oddly enough once he'd opened it, it had quite a bit of clothes that he'd taken to. A pair of black denim jeans, just big enough on him to sit where he'd wanted on his waist. He'd pulled out a shirt and stuck it in one of the back pockets just incase; He wasn't too fond of them, but he'd guess in the presence of a queen, you must wear one. After, he'd left the room, his stomach growling almost immediately. He'd started down the hall looking for somewhere to eat.

' I've never seen a queen before. ' The young man thought as he strolled nonchalantly through the hallways, his barefeet silent against the cool marble. ' But I never expected such beauty. Are they all like that or just this one? '
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:03 pm

"Before you over react.. I wasn't stalking you.. I was simply waiting.. I figured you would've been hungry.. so I slept out here.."*Stands up and brushes off the light blue pants that I'm wearing, poofs out the unbuttoned button up shirt that I have (except for the few bottom buttons).*

"So, any idea on something you'd like to eat.. I've got my wolves to feed anyways." *Fixes my hair that is done up in the back*
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:18 pm

The man sufficed with a simple shrug. He wasn't much to care about what to eat, or be picky in anyway. As he watched the manfixing his hair he'd answered " Anything will be fine. " And waited, Again his stomach growled
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Laughing slightly as I finish to fix the back of my hair.

"Well there are many things here to eat. You can have just about anything you want really.. From a salad, to a steak with the very specific types of seasoning that you'd like on it, or something as simple as a cheeseburger. I hope you don't mind if I myself, have a Cesar Salad with a Small Medium-well steak. Also, would you like to eat in the Garden? Since it was so lovely there yesterday."

Opening my arms and waving my hand forward down the hall way.

"Both the Banquet hall and the Garden are down this hall anyways. So you can choose now, or while we walk if you'd rather."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:27 pm

" Pancakes in the garden sound nice. " He'd followed the man once again. Reaching up nd grabbing the snake that had found its home around the young man's neck. Once again, it had laced itself through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Looking over to see the snake nods and smiles.

"That's an interesting companion you have there. Have you had any communication with it yet? Or is this more of a pet.. than a companion?"Once we get to the doors, opens it and walks in, shows Deimos to the tables and the seats.

"If you don't mind sitting down, I will have written down what we'll be having, speaking of your companion though.. will.. umm he? or she? be dining with us."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

" I found it in the garden, must like me. " He'd glanced at the small creature, who'd looked back at him intently. The man's words on whether it was a companion or a pet was fresh in his mind as every movement the man had made, the snake carefully watched.

" I Don't...really know what it eats. " He'd replied, hoping it ate the same thing as he did, othewise...there'd be trouble.

Taking a seat beside the knight he'd leaned down and pet one of his wolves. The snake slithered quickly along his arm, and onto the fox that he'd pet, it had curled up and rested there.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Smiling as he seemingly pets Nakito. Writes down on a piece of paper what I'd like to eat, and what the dogs shall be eating.

"Hope you don't mind, but could you write down what you'd like to eat. We can simply start to talk than if you'd like.. Unless your more a fan of silence than you are Talking to one another."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:08 pm

The young man leaned up from the wolf, commenting as he'd written down his order of pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, and milk. On the sheet of paper that was given to him. As he'd slid the paper back to the man he'd shrugged apologetically.

" I'm not a big talker " He'd started in his heavy accented, yet soft spoken tone. " I'd rather show people what I mean than speak it. Like protecting your Queen for example; I could say every single day that I'll sacrifice my life for her, that I'll protect her from anything that would be harmful to her. But, in the same breath I could be plotting how I could save my own skin even if it means placing her in Danger. Words don't amount to much, they could just as easily be a well-acted lie. Actions are everything, because once done it can never be taken back. " This was probably the most the dark-skinned man had said in quite sometime; and maybe the most he'd say for the same length. But, he'd given the knight across from him a smile. " Love your wolves by the way. " And with that, he'd fallen silent.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Smiling at the compliment given to him by Deimos, takes the paper that had been written on and calls over Nakito and places the note in wooden box with the words Chef written on it. Nakito taking it and begins to run off throught the doors of the garden. Aaron leans back onto the chair.

"Sorry Nakito's going to go and bring the note to the chef, who'll be bringing is our food momentarily."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Deimos had given a light not at the knight's explaination. He'd crossed his arms and leaned back as well.

" When did you become a knight? " He'd asked, in his same short speech as always.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:11 am

Smiling as the question was asked, scratches the side of my head.

"Well I'm not really a knight.. I just kind of live here as well and follow what my queen tells me. I'm not sure what she thinks of me, I haven't much to myself, I'm simply a summoner, if you will. What is your talent anyways? If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:52 am

The young man shrugged, his eyes searching around for his snake, but stopped their search as he'd remembered that he was riding along on Ax's wolf's ear. " I'm a fighter I guess. "

To be honest, he had no Idea why or how he'd ended up in Mystique. But his stay here was quite interesting. He'd already met up with a few cool people. The queen for one, as well as this summoner. Also, his snake friend. It was rather interesting. There hadn't even been much a need for him to use his voice, He'd enjoyed this stay and wondered how much longer before he'd be kicked out. The man gave a heavy sigh, his light brown eyes taking a glance at the man beside him.

" Thank you. For not kicking me out. " He'd said, a small smile tugging at his lips. He'd have to do the same for her highness next time he'd seen her. She was an enigma to him, and he'd hoped he'd have a chance to sit and talk to her much like he's done with Ax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Mystique Castle-
Jump to: