Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for mystic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

Ideas for mystic Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for mystic   Ideas for mystic EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:17 pm

OK everyone i feel we should get some pictures for our ..."armies" so i need armor,weapons,and land pictures...any other ideas to add for area topics please post and discuss in her!!

^_^
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

Ideas for mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for mystic   Ideas for mystic EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Well, if you and the others would allow it, I talked to Koza about this forum before and he said that it will be like Final Fantasy. Combining modern elements to a game with swordfighting/ magic, etc.. Anyway, point is, soilder wise, I figure this would work out.
Ideas for mystic Der_Schwertkampfer_Black_by_blacksw
Tell me what you think, do you agree, disagree, do you have any ideas. Point is, I thought this would a modern point into our army.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

Ideas for mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for mystic   Ideas for mystic EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:34 pm

And if we have that then, I get a friggin Mp3 player to help my style. I came to this site thinking FFXIII status. That's set into the future with some past like elements. Also, that would be awesome having an army like that. They look like heavy fighter types. We could also have different types roaming around in there. As well as living types of beings too, Elves of course, humans, etc.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

Ideas for mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for mystic   Ideas for mystic EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Of course. These are meant to be mechanized units, unmanned. Of course, they can be piloted. At the same time, these are just the basic soilder models. If you want something different, let me know, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for mystic   Ideas for mystic Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for mystic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Mystique Castle-
Jump to: