Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) Empty
PostSubject: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:50 pm

A blood red moon shines brightly in this god forsaken night as a human wolf stands waiting on his prey to appear in a dead mountain range no trees just wind blowing oveer dirt and debre
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:05 pm

-A large ominous figure which appears to be Nazealus appears over a mountaintop. His pupils are not visible, and his eye color has changed. Wings appear over body, and horns over his head- Dont you dare tell anyone about me. They would kill me in a second. Anyway, -He takes his blade out, which has it's eye opened widely and moving around in what looks like a panic-
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:10 pm

The human side of Draco's mind have already been taken over by the monster in side of his growled and pounced on the Incubus causing the two to fall down the steep cliffs and land on the jagged rocks below. The wolf unfazed by the fall jumps on top of the incubus and trys to snap at his neck
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:35 am

-As soon as the wolf beast had attacked, something must have taken over Nazealus 's body. His sword had unsheathed itself by levitating up from his hand. He then started to grasp the beast by the jaws before it could snap at him and throw him up in the air. Naz then flew up to grab him and slaw him back into the mountaintop-
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:57 am

The castle walls were stained a blood red as the crimson moon cast own its eerie light. The pillars and statues seemed more ominous as well, as though the light created demons and devils. The walls seemed deformed, ready to snap and lash out at the next passer by. The entire castle seemed bathed in evil, an odd veil of malice thickened the air.

" This is rather awesome, wouldn't you say Sulmaria? " An english tone cut through the silence, accompanied by the silent shuffling of his sweats against itself. Both the Goddess-disguised-snake and the Dreadlocked man were patrolling the halls, the latter of which couldn't sleep and unintentionally awakened his companion in the process of sneaking out. The two had reached the Elven man's room, lightly pushing open the door; they'd seen the bed empty.

" Hm... " They'd then went for Draco's room, only to find it in the same state as the other. " Odd... " Giving a small shrug, Deimos continued his check of the grounds. Sulmaria only kept her gaze out the window and thought silently to herself.

'So, the Incubus and the Werewolf finally face off hmm? It was only a matter of time. Come back safely you two, Aeryn will need both of you. Get over your differences quickly, come and defend your Kingdom.'
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:57 am

Draco's collison with the moutain caused a huge crater to appear with in it and a rockslide to slowly start down the moutain. The wolf stood up and howled deep into the night, Than something unexpectently happened a dark ominous cloud covered the moon causing Draco to revert back to human form. He staggered around wondering where he is he than looked up and saw the Incubus "So you show your true self i can tell by your scent that you are that elf that visited my queen today are you not" Draco than looked up and saw the moon "It seems you found out my little secret to bad i can't let you leave here alive now" The cloud slowly started to crawl away from the moon as shocks were sent through Draco's body as he transformed back into the monster.

had to put dialouge hahah
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 pm

-Nazealus sees the wolf transform back to human form and recollects the figure and the others at the castle- If you tell her what I am, I'll kill you! -He then started to put his hands together as lightning sprung from it and towards the wolf-
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:30 pm

The young queen awoke sensing a dark disturbance in the mountains. She rose from her bed and ran onto her balcony and listened to the howl of a wolf she knew of."Draco...my dear freind what trouble have you gotten yourself into?"she whispered and ran about her room getting dressed in her dragon scaled armor and enchanted silks, belting on her sword.Once again she looked unrecognizable.Only those closet to her..her brother,her mother and father and draco new who she was as she snuck out of the cstale heading for the scene of the fight and hide in the shadows watching and listening to their everyword.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

A vicious howl rang through the grounds forcing the brown eyes of the young man to turn toward the mountains. His eyebrows furrowed as he made toward the window searching. " What?... " Before he was answered a voice in his head interrupted, but instead of its usual seductive undertones...it was serious, alarmingly serious.

" You ssssshould go check on that one Deimosssss. "

The young man turned toward the snake, then toward the Queen's double doors behind him. " But what of the Que.. " Once more he was interrupted.

" It would ssssseem that your Queen has already left the castle wallsssss. Sssssee that dark figure there? " Deimos's eyes folowed the snake to see a silken robed and hooded figure running across the feilds.

Within moments, the young fighter was out the door, charging swiftly after the being. Once she'd stopped, he could see the source of the howl, as he'd watched the wolf and incubus during their fight. He would pull up next to the stealthy woman an place a hand on her shoulder.

" You're good, Your Highness. " Is all the man said, though his expression was grave and serious as it witnessed the violence being acted out before them. The man felt an odd pulsation deep within his chest, as he watched. Again and again he'd felt it, the earth beneath his feet rippled gently, almost like a leaf hitting a still lake.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:43 am

Deimos' Grin faded as the man's eyes glossed over once more. His body had already been expecting the inevitable, as Nazealus was once more taken over, swinging his sword wildly. The dark-skinned man's teeth clenched as he dodged the blade's onslaught. Occasionaly having to use the metal guarding of his knucklers to fend off the more accurate attacks.

" CONTROL YOURSELF, NAZEALUS!! YOU ARE NOT ITS SLAVE, IT BELONGS TO YOU!! FIGHT IT! " The man yelled, his english accent seeming much heavier with his raised voice. He'd yelled nearly on par with his opponents crazed, almost desperate screams.

The earth under Deimos' feet rippled even heavier, as his feet slid smoothly over the rough surface a his body made to dodge he strikes against him. Finally, the young protctor thrust forward, his opponents blade cutting deeply into his cheek, but also giving way to hsi own attack. His fist slammed heavily into the incubus' chest, feeling like cannon-fire as he sent him spiraling through the air and away from the dreadlocked being.

" Nazealus, fight it. Come back to us. Think of the immense power you'll have if you can manage that control. Subdue your inner demons, control what is yours. You cannot allow your demonic being to controll your sane mind. " His body remained tense, his fore foot tapping to an unheard bass, his fingers quickly beating on a quick snare pattern. All was syncronized. The snake had wrapped herself tightly around Dei's neck, simply watching the action.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:36 pm

-As Nazealus recovered in the air, his wings keeping him afloat, he stayed silent for a minute after hearing Deimos's statement.- A sane mind? You think to carry this burden is easy? -He rushed at him again, with his wings blowing giant gusts of air towards him- I HAVE NO SANE MIND! -The beast then took his sword, and stabbed it into the ground, causing a huge shockwave around him- You should both go. Now.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:43 pm

The young queen stared at him with a werid feeling deep inside her,A yearning to heal his misguided and obviously abandoned heart.She knew very well that she looked more like the mysterious captian of the guard,the guise she took every now and then when nesscary.This...This was different.''Nazealus...please...'' she begged looking absoulty shocked at his outburst and walked futher with her hand outstretched to him.''lets go back to the castle and forget this ever happen..Ibeg you!Please listen not to your mind ...it's your heart that is in need of freedom...not your mind....isn't it?''she asked as her eyes locked onto his.''let me help you Nazealus...I WANT to help you...to free you from the pain and lonliness other has done to you and erase this frosaken life you belive to be your fault...''she said softly holding her hand out still offering it to be taken.''let me help you.''
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 pm

.... -The figure remained speechless once more, looking towards the mysterious girl with a sense of strangeness and discomfort. After a few moments of silence, Nazealus had collapsed on the floor, his elfen form returning again. As he looked up, he whispered. -Dont free my mind.. ever. -His pupils returned as he went unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Deimos' stood straight, listening to the incubus' words as he spoke, the pause from him. His outburst came as quite a shock, light brown eyes widening and fists rising to protect himself from the strong gusts aused by his opponent's wings. Peeking around his arm, he'd seen as the earth suddenly rose against him. With a quick dash in front of their queen, he'd slamme his fist into the wall just as it was upon them, a strong wate-like ripple ran through the earth as it immediately settled back into place. He'd turned his light brown eyes unto the being as the woman behind him spoke, his eyes taking up a small bit of sadness not only for the incubus, but for himself as well. He'd straightened up once more, his fists still clenched behind him as the woman finished speaking. He was even more suprised to see as the man collapsed, appearantly her words had gotten through to him.

He'd stepped over to the unconscious body, and hoisted him onto his back, mumbling softly to him as he passed by their queen, smiling softly.

" Nazealus, you do have a sane mind...if not, you wouldn't have paused to consider my words as you did. You WOULDN'T have stopped your onslaught against me for even a second. Please...do as she asks. Allow us to help you, loneliness can drive people to believe there is no sanity within their being... " He'd chuckled darkly, " But you're never truly alone...you're not without a heart, a soul. This monstrosity that you strive to become isn't truly who you are...Please...take her hand, come back with us. I'm not sure how WELL we can help you...but we can surely attempt to fill some missing void. To show you that you're more than this...this...insane creature that you're portrayed as. Because of what you are I'm sure people outcast you and turn against you constantly. Heh heh, we won't Nazealus...we ALL have our...outlandish qualities. Just...let us...let us try and pull you from this darkness. " He'd tapped the man's arm lightly.

" Well well Deimosss, thiss isss the mossst you've ever sssaid pretaining to sssomeone's well being. " A soft giggle followed the teasing words. " It would sssseem that you've found ssssome people to actually...talk to isss it? "

Deimos turned toward Sulmaria, his dark eyebrow twitched up, though his face seemed annoyed...his eyes smiled and all he could do was give a small shrug in response. " I'm guessing I'll be around these people for a while...so why not give them that respect. "

" That'sss the Deimoss I know...short and ssssweet. " Another giggle from both the goddess, as well as the young man.

" So, Your Highness. " He turns and faces their queen, his eyes flickering back up the mountain. " What of the werewolf? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)   The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beasts Unleashed (Incubus vs Werewolf)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Mystique Castle-
Jump to: