Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trace vs Akira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 pm

It has just become after dusk as Akira was walking out of the castle gate. He wore his black outfit with his blade resting on his back. The night sky was dotted with stars. The man looked up and smiled as he walked a little less than a mile from the main gate. He was in a barren field outside the village in front of of the castle. He awaited for his spar partner to show.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am

Trace saw the man in the field waiting for him and a smile came upon his lips as he set a ring of fire around him and his opponent "So akira how shall we do this fist to fist with swords or prehaps a magic battle" Trace laughed as he waited for his captains response "time to see how good you are my friend"
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:05 am

Akira smiled as he took the blade from his back " How about all three ?" akaira said as he readied his stance with his blade. He places his right hand at the bottom of his hilt with his left at the base of the sword. " A three would be a great challenge for the both of us no ? " he asked with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 pm

"Sounds good to me" Trace picked up a fighting stance "Ok captain your move first"
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Akira took off running at Trace bringing his balde to his side. He was about ten feet from Trace as he jumped up into the air going for a downward slash into traces shoulder. If it connected it would hopefully cut down to trace's right shoulder causing some pain.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 pm

"NIce form and good technique on that slice Akira" Trace said as he spun around the attack "but you lack speed" Trace kicked at Akira connecting with his sword sending them both flying back "but not to bad for being a captain if it were anyone but me they would have been in trouble" Trace whirled around with his sword aiming at Akira's head
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Akira brought his blade to his head clashing with Trace's sword. He smiled softly as he pushed off the ground. He pushed the blade up as he spun going to slash into Trace's gut.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Trace's hand quickly caught on fire catching the sword "wow you almost had me on that one" Trace complimented him as he brought his sword down on Akira's head again causing him to raise his sword and he attacked with a fireball
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 pm

He smiled as he jumped to teh right letting go of his blade. " Thanks My lord But the blade isnt all i have in my attacks" Akira said as hsi hands started to glow a light blue color. He smiled as sparks started to shoot from his hands. " This is the only element i have " He said as he raised hsi hands out from his body. A large blue stream of lighting shot out towards trace
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Trace pupils expanded when he saw the lightning coming towards him "My my my you are full of surprises captain Zetza" Trace said as he smiled at the power of the young captain "it seems my army is growing stronger by the moment but i want to see the full extent of your power bring it all out" Trace said as a wicked smile appeared on his face
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Akira took a deep breath as he started to pour more power into the lighting. The glow became brighter and daker in color as it gained speed going towards Trace
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Trace laughed at how much power his captain was putting out "Ok before you kill yourself lets call it a night i will have to think of a promotion for you due to this power you have shown tonight congradualtions meet me in the castle secret chamber tomorrow night" and with that trace walked away
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Akira nodded as he grqabbed his blade placing it back on his back. He turned from the area and headed towards the castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trace vs Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace vs Akira   Trace vs Akira Empty

Back to top Go down

Trace vs Akira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Draeconis Castle and land-
Jump to: