Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

{LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. Empty
PostSubject: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 pm

{ALRIGHT EVERY ONE STEP UP AND POST CURRENT PSOTIONS SO WE CAN START!!!i am currently out cold still but will wake up once everyone post in this topic...}

OPEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

{LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. Empty
PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 am

-Nazealus had been laying back on the rooftops of the castle building, staring towards the sky, like he had done before, during even graver times. Pondering the battles to come, and a little worried about Aeryn's sudden collapse, he had thought to come up here in search of peace. Though, as every resident of the castle knew, no peace would come anytime soon. Now, a little bored, he jumped down, as he would go train for a while for his oncoming struggle-
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Draco walked around the castles halls until he reached Aeryn's room he heard aloud commocion come from inside he quickly pulled the door open
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Aeryn continued to run around the room after maria,her fariy companion and advisor,had told her how long she had been out."DAMN IT!!! i am late for a meeting this is great just great!!!"she said hoping into a lacey blue gown that rivaled alll others,she the pulled her hair quietly and quickly into a curly tail and added her usual jewelry for her ears and forhead."ah much better..."maria continued to flutter."well it's not my fault you slept in your HIGNESS but by the look of things..."the fairy paused as aeryn looked over blinking."look of things what?WHAT?"she asked hysterically.Maria struggled to stay air born and hide behind a bed post."THE MEETING WAS CANCELLED!!!"maria sqeaked as aeryn feel down to her knees all teary eyed."you mean..i got up for ...nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Draco relaxed when he realized it was just Aeryn and Marie arguing he slowly walked in and raised his eyebrow "never were a morning person were you my queen?" he said as she looked up and down his bandage body his many punishments for letting the queen leave by the senate.. His arm had a cast on it and he had servral new scars on his face and his body was wrapped like a mummy from his neck to his waist "you need to learn to keep your arguments down or else you will bring the whole senate in here"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:39 pm

"draco i have known you since we were children...your father had the position before you..so tell me now..."she blinked looking at his wounded body."why did you choose this year of all times to choose...by letting someone damage you like that..if your equal to my betrothel then...why do you look like a wall fell on you."she said with a confused and skeptical look.maria just giggled.(btw the look is meant to be funny XD)
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Draco growled "I only let them do this to me because it is against the law to defy the senate" He grinned evily "Besides do you think i would have let them do this to me without brutally killing at least five of them before" He than looked at Aeryn on the floor and laughed "you look like hell just froze over. Draco heard a noise come from down the hallway "it seems your suitor is coming to see what the noise was"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Aeryn looked confused as too why Nazealus would be coming down the hall after the noise if he knew the voices causeing them."that doesn't sound like nazealus...."she said in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:35 pm

-Nazealus rushed over as he heard a loud thunder come from upstairs as he walked in- Is everything alright? I heard a.. -He stopped as he saw Aeryn on the floor, just standing there observing the whole mess- Well, I'm not really suprised.. You never did seem like a person who took her job lightly, Aeryn. -looks at her lovely dress as he looks towards Draco with a strange face- What happened to you? You hit a brick wall or something?
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Draco Glared at Nazealus "Ill show you a brick wall" he mummbled under his breath. "No this is what your so called senate does for kicks now adays to those who disobey there orders" Draco scowled "just give it a day or two and ill be right as rain my liege"
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:42 pm

No, no, you give me too much respect, Draco. Just call me Nazealus, I'm not one to go by titles. Though, that's good to hear. I hope to see a good sparring partner in you, my friend. Speaking of which, I have to practice my skill in the courtyard. If there's anything else you need from me, let me know. -Takes a bow as he slowly walks away-
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Aeryn couldn't resist the urge of her being young as she walked up to Draco looking at his casts in wonder like a little girl."i am ..glad your not dead..."she then poked him in the arm softly to see if A: it annoyed him. B:it hurt him. or C: BOTH.She then giggled at the reaction and kept poking.She grew up with draco so this little game techinically wasn't new.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Draco got irratated at his old friend "just like old times huh?" he asked as she continued to poke and prode him "so anything big planned for this week Aeryn i know you agreed to meet with that king from Draeconis are you attending their festival?"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Aeryn sighed as she went behind the changeing screen."yes i am meeting him tommorrow i will be traveling alone and in disguise."as she walkedout from behind wearing her gear meant for long travel and her ears were cloaked in a spell."how do i look my freind?"

Last edited by ElfQueen Aeryn on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Draco raised an eyebrow at Aeryn in human form "you look weird and what do you mean your traviling alone as you general and friend i cant allow that espically going into draeconis"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Aeryn smirked."draco i am going alone...to make naz my suitor forced to catch up to me...i wanna wind him out a bit...he needs the exersise..."she said with a cute giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.   {LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart. Empty

Back to top Go down

{LAtest storyline topic}Battle for power! Senate verus the Queen,a dark shadow in the heart.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Mystique Castle-
Jump to: