Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.

Go down 
+6
The_Black_Lilly
itami shigo
Trace Vorhes
Fallen Sanosuke
Draco Valhores
ElfQueen Aeryn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Aeryn smirked a bit."I didn't send her...she left to do this of her own free will as a favor to my family who cared for her for the last few years after our troops found her wandering on YOUR borders as a child."she smiled seeing trace chock a bit on the fruit."so Tomo-chan is here is she?"aeryn got up and smiled at tomoko who had just walked in laughing at trace chocking on the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Trace finished the fruit after his near death choking "haha all these fights for my life and im nearly killed by a pear" he saw his sister and aeryn greet each other in a friendly sort of way. Trace stood up and bowed down on his knees in front of Aeryn "looks like i owe you more than i thought you took care of my sister and i owe you my life for that"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Aeryn frowned being bowed at and grabed trace up by his shirt collar and put him on his feet."don't disgrace your self one....and bow to me again i'll take advantage and maybe have you tied there by plants i hate it when people bow to others like such...it's demanig to peoples worths...the only peopl do for respect in my kingdom in a half bow or a formal salute which ever."
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Draco walked into the dining hall and saw Trace bowing at his queen's feet "thats where you belong dog down on all four begging for my queens forgivness" He than noticed the woman next to them and he had to catch his breath it was cathlina "so this is where you took off to huh"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Trace glared at Draco with a look that screamed bloodlust but he than caught himself remembering this was a time of peace "Forgive me than your majesty if there is ever anything you require ask of me as a brother not as a king"
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Tomoko looked over in her new purple star lace gown and nodded."draco ....and yes i left on my own though ..."her thought strayed to the reason being unable to understand ,it had been like something called her back to draconis something evil and sinister was yet to be revealed shortly and sooner than later.Tomoko could see aeryns own worried gaze that cofirmed the gift she gained from merging with talon soo many times.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Trace felt everyones angxiety and nervousness so he quitely sat down at the table and began to twiddle a knife
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Tomoko watch aeryn excuse her self to freshen up for dinner and the looked over towards draco with a longing stare then turned quickly and sat down next to her brother munching quietly on an apple.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Draco sighed as he looked out the window at the setting sun. His mind ran back to tomoko and he hated the thoughts he was having her very smell kept creeping up in his nose and driviing him crazy
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Trace looked up from where he was twiddling the knife and said to his sister in their minds "you like this man dont you?" he saw her face turn into a blush
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Tomoko chewed on the apple quietly then looked out of the coner of her eye to see a bizzare sight.Draco looked...confused!Something was definently wrong with him.before she could speak talon had started to rub against dracos leg."meow!!"he said to get attetion.Tomoko glared at trace for his comment as well.

(outfit)The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 40210
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Draco heard the meow by his feet and it snaped him back into focus. he scopped talon up into his arms and started to pet behind his ears
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Talon purred as tomoko walkedup quietly behind him."would you like to go for a walk to calm your nerves draco?"she asked in her rare kind tone.Stareing into his eyes worriedly seeing like this.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Draco nodded being in this strange kingdom made him anxious and seeing tomoko again and feeling the feelings he was feeling now was confusing "lead the way you know your way around"
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:29 pm

tomoko nodded taking a back door out onto the back garden veranda holding dracos hand to lead him away as talon curled up in traces lap to stay away from the supposed couple.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Draco looked down at her holding his hand her very presence seemed to attract him to her her scent drove him crazy "s....so what do you want to talk about tomoko?"
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Tomoko looked back blinking."acutly it seems your the one who needs to talk did your flight make you ill or something?"she asked still in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Draco gulped her being this close to him was driving the beast within him crazy "no im fine with flying its just that im feeling stuff that i have never felt before"
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Now Tomo was lost.Feeling never felt before what could that mean?Did he love another girl and he's avoiding cause he thinks his spare partner wouldn't approve?"so who's the lucky girl?"she asked hiding the pain of thinking he liked some girl already.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Draco stared deep into her eyes and slowly reached up to craddle her face "you cant tell?" he smiled as he kept looking deep into her eyes controling his innerbeast by the thought of her
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:10 am

Appears between Draco and Tomo.

"umm guys....what is this?"

points to a weird looking breaded sea animal on a platter he is holding.
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Talon looked up from traces lap purring and ran onto the tabel snatching the breaded seabass in his mouth and ran off with the delacacy.Whilest in the garden,Tomoko looked shocked as a deeper blush took over her cheeks and caused her to feel a fluttering in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 am

Watches Talon run off with my food then shrugs and walks away grabbing a peice of bread.
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:22 pm

[everyone sees me as i scurry about calmly, setting up things for the party. i whisper a few silent words as wings (like the ones on my fireflies) appear on my back. i put my hands together and whisper again i fling my hands apart and deep scarlet banners coat the walls and windows. i fly over to trace and smile] "will this do?"

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 FairfaxCastleThroneroom
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Trace eyes got big as he looked around the hall and whistled "its beatiful my queen you did a great job"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next