Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trace and Draco's absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Kazama
Admin

Trace and Draco's absence Empty
PostSubject: Trace and Draco's absence   Trace and Draco's absence EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 pm

well as some of you may know the posters Trace Vorhes and Draco valhores are currently absent from playing. in the hopes of keeping Roleplay smooth i will post in Trace's stead until a replacement is found i would appreaciate it if someone from the side of Mystique could do the same, also im not sure if you all understand the reason for the war that provides the narrative to this Roleplay but if not there is an explanation to "the heavens core" in the early stages of the Draeconis Rp. unfortunately Trace was supposed to post explaining the trial system but he has left before he was able to so i will take over this.

Each piece of the heavens core(excluding water which is currently owned by Draeconis and Fire that is currently owned by Mystique) will be protected by a trial which must be completed to aquire that piece, each of the remaining pices earth, wind, light and darkness will have individual and unique trials in order to obtain them but the nature of these trials will be found out when trying to obtain said pieces. make no mistake there is no reason why the King/queen of a kingdom couldnt dispatch a squad to go and steal a piece from the opposing kingdom but lets not get to a situation where a kingdom just leaves all the work to the opposing kingdom because that just wouldnt be any fun now would it, i will create another profile called Trial Master i will use this profile to act out and moderate each trial to whoever it is that reaches it, ill leave it down to the players to Rp out theyre searches for the pieces.

if i havnt explained anytihng thouroughly enough or you have any problems with anything here e.g thinking its not suitable for me to be trial master as i may be biased toward draeconis (i assure you that wouldnt happen) then please feel free to pm me about them or leave a reply in this topic

Kind regards

Jin Kazama
Back to top Go down
https://everwarrpg.rpg-board.net
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Trace and Draco's absence   Trace and Draco's absence EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:22 pm

HOw will you know who to give to what piece?also if claim is nessary i so want LIGHT and EARTH!!!xD
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace and Draco's absence   Trace and Draco's absence EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm

hmmm that is a problem, one i really should have adressed erlier i suppose we cant really just leave it since then one army could just post saying they have collected them all hmmmm we need some kind of non biased way to decide who gets each one since its no fun if we have equal amounts. (sorry im thinking this through as i type) i have an idea. aeryn you will represent mystique and i will represent Draeconis we will have five rounds 4 rounds of rock paper scissors to decide which army will win each piece i will post my moves on a youtube video as a comment then once you tell me you moves for each round ill tell you which youve won and ill link you the video page and you can check the comment so youl know i havnt cheated, also the comment will ahve a timing so youl know i didnt just post it after you'd made your moves.

would you agree to this? sorry if ive over complicated this lol
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Trace and Draco's absence   Trace and Draco's absence EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Rock,Scissors,Paper,Scissors,ROCK ...O.o
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace and Draco's absence   Trace and Draco's absence EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:58 pm

sorry i went out after i proposed that so hadnt had a chance to make my moves on you tube, and theres only four pices to play for so just make four moves Very Happy well ive made mine so comment with yours wheneve you can and ill send you the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace and Draco's absence   Trace and Draco's absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Trace and Draco's absence
Page 1 of 1