Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)

Go down 
+2
Akira Zetza
Trace Vorhes
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) Empty
PostSubject: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Trace Silently left the room letting Itami sleep peacefully as he strolled out into the courtyard and a dense fog covered the lands and it looked like it was going to rain that day "Rain.....Looks like i will have to hold on the trip to mystique until the weather allows me to pass" Trace walked in circles around the courtyard. A feeling on uneasiness resting upon him he looked up into the distance "what are you planning and when are you going to execute it" He silently asked the shadows in the fog as he pondered the enemy and what they were planning. Trace was lost in thought until he heard someone calling him from inside the castle. "im outside in the courtyard" he yelled into the fog
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Akira stood at the top of the castle wall looking out over the kingdom. He kept his eyes fixed on the distance as he felt there was something coming from the far bordereds of the lands he lived on. He turned from the horizon as he stared down at the courtyard. He saw Lord Trace standing in the fog and wondered what he was doing just staring into the darkness of the fog. Ke walked down the stairs to the courtyard and stayed in the swadows waiting on who would walk out of the fog.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Walks out from the shadows and looks at Trace then bows "sir we have recovered the earth remnant, sadly Jin was lost as something that appeared from the remnant attacked us." stands up straight "May i inquire why you are out in this fog, sire?"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Trace looked out into the fog "So Jin was lost to us" He bowed his head at a loss of his friend "he will be missed he was a great man and general" Trace than turned to Gail "you can take that remenant to karaganos and he will do with it as he pleases" Trace got lost in thought "I was out here because i have to clear my head and think" he than left fallen standing there and continued to walk around the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Bows again "yes sire" stands back up straight and watches Trace walk away then turns and looks up at Akira and waves silently then walks towards Karaganos's tower replaying what happened at the cave of the Earth Remnant, he stops and looks down as Jin's face flashes infront of him and frowns "...i was to late...i shouldve been faster....." growls and walks faster feeling the weight of the remnant in his pouch frowning more.
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 am

Akira waved back at Gail as he watched Trace walk around the courtyeard again. He walked out from te fog and looked up at the sky then back at Trace " Sire is something bothering you ?" Akira asked as he bowed to Trace.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Trace turned around "ah good morning Captain Zetza nothing is wrong im just of this wait, tired of waiting to be attacked by an enemy i know nothing about" Trace stretched where he stood and kicked the ground "If i was the leader and i had an advantage like this i would attack and stop all the waiting it makes no sense i cant wrap my mind around it,, why play all these games?" Trace looked up at the sky as the fog started to clear and the sun shone through the clouds
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 am

" Sire there is nothing to do but wait. We need the enemy to make their appearence before we can act. " Akira said as he stood stright up looking up at the sun shining through the clouds. " Sire what is the worst the new enemy could be? "
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Trace listened to the young Captain "They could be the downfall of us all, you saw those villages the way things were torn apart" Trace thought back to the villages they found and the bodies that litter the street dismembered and headless "I dont ever want that to happen to Draeconis, We will stop this force no matter if it calls me to sacrifice myself in the process im not letting any harm fall upon my people" The fire was relite in Trace's eyes
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

" Sire I understand what your saying. And i too will give my life for teh kingdom , But we do have to be catious on what he do the next couple of moves. The enemy could be closer than we think. " Akira said as he wayched the fire come back to the lord's eyes. He watched the sky as the clouds broke letting in the sun more.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Trace looked up at the sun "I know that after the Dragon Days festival we are going into serious training the troops and ourselves" Trace thought of some new battle situations he could put his army into "We are going to train like never before so if you have anything to take of i suggest you take care of it before the end of the festival"
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:00 pm

" I understand Sire " Akira said as he walked towards the castle walls but stopped as he watched the sky
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm

He strayed himself from tending yo the garden to wander...he didn't know why, but the darkness of this land...it was so alluring to him. He quickly found himself in the courtyard. He looked over to the far side of the courtyard, spotting Trace and Akira. He silently made his way over to the two, then looking to Akira whom was looking toward the sky. He broke his pondering to look to Trace and conversate wih him through thought.

~....Hey....the dragons are all ready for the festival, they're looking better than ever.~ He noticed the fire of determination in Trace's eyes...and something that was very unusual for Trace, the faintest bit of nervousness in his aura. ~....You're worried, eh? It's not like we
have to worry. Of course we'll have to be careful, but with the army we have...we should be just be just fine if we play our cards correctly. Try and enjoy the festival...Hell even i'm feeling a little relaxed.~
Just then, something just as unusual as Trace being nervous happened. A weak smile tugged at the edges of Nova's lips.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Trace sighed "I know we have the greatest army in the land but that doesnt help set me at ease, I try to ignore it but those images of all the villages keep playing in my head" Trace shook the thoughts from his head and started focusing on the festival "thats good news about the dragons because we will need them tonight for the opening ceremony" Trace than look at Nova who was smiling "make sure you wear your dress robes for this is a formal thing" he than turned away and started walking back to the castle "you should smile more often" Trace said in his mind as he walked away to go get ready
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Shook the smile off his face as Trace had walked away. He then headed up to his room to ready himself for the opening ceremony. He felt uncomfortable putting on the long formal robes for the event. He usually just never went to things like this...but since he was in charge of the dragons, he had to go every year. He thought about Trace saying he should smile more. He looked around his room, shifting his eyes sneakely. He looked to the mrrors and cracked a smile a tiny bit bigger than the one before. His expression quickly turned to a grimace as he shook his head. He didn't think smiles suited hm well. As the ceremony neared he made his way to the sacred dragon grounds. Finding himself being there extra early, he took a seat in some nearby trees, struggling to get comfortable, fidgeting about in the awkward robes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 am

Akira stopped gazing at the sky as he jumped back to the wall and looked out over teh kingdom. He thought about waht Trace said. Then he focused on the dragon festival.. " I guess a have nothing to take care of this year before or after the festival." He said as he turned back in towards teh court yard. He hopped back down and walked towards the ceremonial grounds
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 pm

[i si up silently not remembering anything from the night before. i look around and quietly whisper] "Trace? are you here?" [realizing he isn't i get up and run out to begin my chores for the day. Lord Trace is nowhere to be seen.] "what have i done?"
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Trace walked back up to his chambers and began to change into his kingly attire, he looked at himself in the mirror "god how i hate wearing these god awful things" He hated his crown and king robes. he brushed off his robe and headed out the door to meet kody and itami
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Akira arrived at the ceremonial grounds as he looked around he saw no one around. He then walked towards a tree and sat down underneath it. He sighed as he knew after the festival the war would start. He looked at the sky as he smiled having the moment of happiness. he then said to himself " Now we wait on the King and the rest of the kingdom "
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Nova opened one eye to notice Trace. He quickly surveyed Trace in the Kings robes. Trace looked just as uncomfortable as himself...but he couldn't help but laugh, and that's no small feet. As he fnished olding his sides, he slowly returned back to his normal emotionless state, then continuing to torment Trace through thought.

~What the hell! That robe is fucking hilarious! Hehe...glad you could make it, O king.~
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Trace raised his eyebrow and gave Nova a death stare and thought in his head "one more word and ill destroy your mind to where you think you are a three year old girl" trace cracked a smile
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 pm

He accidentally gave a smile as he thought back to Trace, but now staring off into space.

~Right, right...I guess that's enough fun for now.~

His expression molded itself back to it's orinal emotionless state as he continued.

~Well, now that you're here...people should start showing up. The dragons have gotten themselves in place...Whenever you're ready we can give the signal.~
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 pm

sighs as he fixes his dark emerald tunic with silver lining around the edges, with two knives strapped to his waist he notices trace and nova in their ceremonial attire and smiles soft

"good day your majesty and sir nova"

Bows deeply at his knees and waist then slowly rises back up

"how is everything my lords?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 pm

[i sit upon the hill staring silently at my love.] ~hmm...i wonder what's going on...nah, best not to medle...~ [i stand up and shyly attempt to approach Lord Trace.] ~i'll keep it simple...and try not to mention anything about what he's doing...~ [i notice the kingly robes wraped around Trace and blush a bit]
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 am

Sees this small girl walk up and notices her robes

"ahh my lady"

Bows deeply

"how fair you today ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next