Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)

Go down 
+2
Akira Zetza
Trace Vorhes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Tomoko felt for the first time in her life safe...and wanted for some reason by this man."yeah.."she said keeping her guard up and followed him qietly while talon jumped from her shoulder up high into the sky transforming and flying off roaring as he strecthed his giant wings that glittered in the sun light.Tomoko lookedup and wacthed and let a smile come across her face seeing his vigor and happiness about stretching his wings."well at least one of us is free from burden.."she joked gently.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Trace looked up as the dragon soared high into the air "so Lily was it tell me about yourself and you can let your guard down im not going to attack you and no one in my kingdom would dare lay a finger on a person in company of their king" Trace gave her a quick smile than he remember the dragon cave and the newly hatched dragon "would you like to meet other dragons?" [code]
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Tomoko blinked and looked over her guard going down as a childish smile that felt familar to her shone through."yes please!"she giggled and looked ahead and then looked around."umm.."she chewed her finger in thought."which way is it?"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Trace looked at how happy she got and smiled "you should really let your smile show more....it is really pretty" Something nagged at the back of Trace's mind somehow this girl reminded him of someone when she gave him that innocent look and her smile seemed really familar "its this way if you follow me" Trace cut through the tree line and headed off towards the northern edge of his kingdom.
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Tomoko frowned and followed after "hey wait up!!what do you mean pretty arn't you married?!"she said trying to be an ass for fun now.she was haveing so much fun even though the country side seemed so familar.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Trace laughed at her comment as they raced across the country side, he slowly turned around and started running backwards "whats wrong having trouble keeping up" He laughed as he saw her struggling to keep up with him
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Tomoko smirked."you wanna see speed alright i'll show you speed!"she yelled jumping over him and strated to weave her way through the trees.a gift she inherited from her deceased mother.She inherited so many things from her looks, grace, power, now she planned to put it to use.she weaved once then twice and then froze as daggeres came out of nowhere and deflected them with her largest sword she growling."I should have known better than to let my guard down....i should have known!" she jumped high and cut the assalinet in two pieces as if feel down turning to ash.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Trace appeared out of nowhere "what happened?" He than looked at the ashes below his feet "have you encountered creatures like this before?" Trace said as he took a knee and scraped up some ash and rubbed it between his fingers. He than heard a loud noise behind him without even seeming to move he sliced through the trees beheading two of the creatures "it looks as if we are not alone" Trace said as he drew up his gunblade again.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:37 pm

runs outside both his blades in hand

"Sire!"

watches Trace defeat two creatures with a swing of his blade

"Sire, there are 3 more, two to the south one to the east!'

gets into a relaxed fighting stance scanning the area for the first to attack
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 pm

[i sat petting the baby dragon as i heard a growling at the mouth of the cave. i turned quickly to see a huge dog-like creature growling and blood dripping from its jaws. the gaurdian breathed deeply and laughed a bit] "why the alarm? she's a friend...please relax.." [the beast calmed immediately, and changed into a much smaller brown wolf. it padded over and sniffed me. i sat silently...not moving for fear of what it might do.]
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Trace heard two to the east "Damn thats where Itami is sorry Lily and korangei can you handle the one south of here and meet me back at the cave?" Trace saw as lily nodded and he raced further past the trees heading towards the cave. His mind was too distracted at the thought of Itami that he didnt realized that gail had miscalculated the number of enemies. Trace was surrounded ten large golems made of fire surrounded him "hmm what is this type of socerory?" he said as the golems moved in for the attack. They were faster than Trace had expected he had only manage to block one of their attacks when another three attacked him. The golem furthest to his right had managed to break trace's guard and punctured his ribs with a giant claw. Fire and pain exploded through Trace as the creature pulled his claws out of his ribcage. Trace sunk to his knees and gasped for air
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm

[i hear a loud noise coming from the forest nearby. i feel a sharp pain in my ribcage and fall to the ground screaming.] ~trace.....~ "there's something wrong....i have to go to him...." [i attempted to get up and was assisted by the wolf...she spoke] "call me Kutsuu. come..." [the two of us took off to find Trace and left the key gaurdian behind with the chick]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Trace's vision blurred as the blood gushed out of the whole in his chest "Damn it i cant lose to them" Trace gripped the end of his sword and tried to bring himself to his feet. The creatures watched and waited to see what he was doing. Blackness was taking over Trace as he pulled himself up
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm

[i arrive as i see trace fall.] "NO! TRACE!!" i scream. [ i growl and put my hands together] "SEKEN KURAGARI!!!!" [means world of darkness] [a huge black beam formed around me and focused on the beasts around trace. a shrill chirp came to everyones ears as the beam struck the beasts, killing them and draining the life from me....i fell, rolled down the hill and stopped right next to trace, unconcious]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Trace regained conciness when blood reached his nostrils he saw Itami laying beside him and the monsters dead. He slowly scooped her into his arms ingnoring the pain he felt and started to carry her back towards the castle he whispered something into her ear "you better not die on me i cant live without you"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 pm

[i woke up almost a week later. i looked around and saw trace by my side. i smiled and felt my stomach. i sat up quickly and ran to the bathroom]
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Tomoko looked to the elf and smiled a wicked smile only someone who has killed many could muster."you take care of the assailent i have a feeling i need to help the royals."she had a bad feeling as she weaved her way through the trees looking for trace."i feel like he's in trouble...how is this possible?"Besides that this attack was too easy as if it was a distraction from the real chaos brewing near by.She stopedinfront of trace and stared at the girl in his arms."let me guess the queen?"she said a bit bitterly not knowing as to where her jealousy came from and why it seemed to be the lack of attention.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Trace smiled as he heard Lilys comment "yes this would be my queen" Trace all of a sudden felt light headed "you wouldnt happen to know how to heal do you?" Trace said as he looked at the hole in his side
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Tomoko looked a bit worried and did a complicated but calming whistle as talon landed with a thud behind the couple nuzzling traces side."i don't..but my soul partner talon should be of some help with major wounds.for you and for you queen...though i doubt she will awake until a weeks time has past after what she did with her powers"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Trace felt his wound and began to pat Talon on the head as he transferred Itami to his back. Trace looked at Lily's look at it hit him as to where he knew her she was the spitting image of his mother "It cant be It's not possible or can it be?" he gave her a long puzzled look
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Tomoko blinked with a look thinking he has gone nuts from blood loss."you feeling ok your highness?"she said in a still annoyed tone seeing him move itami.why am i so jealous?she was just so puzzeld it kinda scared her as she backed up a bit stareing at him.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Trace continued to stare at her "it cant be its impossible my mother never told me i had a sister and if i did how could she be here without me knowing" Trace looked down and remembered the birthmark on his chest that look like wings of a dragon "if she is in fact my sister maybe she to will have a birth mark similar?" he thought to himself as he continued to stare at her. after a few ackward moments he decided it was better trying to ask her than drive himself crazy thinking "Lily by any chance do you happen to have an unusual birthmark on your chest?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:40 am

walks up slowly both blades put away not hearing the conversation

"sire, the other enemies are gone, i must have miscalculated, forgive me"

kneels on one knee and bows his head swaying alittle due to the gash down the right side of his back

"i am glad you are all okay, golems and trolls, i never knew they would ban together"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 am

Trace looked over at Gail "Stand up no need to bow to us and its ok that you made a mistake we all make them no one is perfect" Trace gave the elf a quick smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:09 am

stands up and nods eyeing the scene. wondering who produced so much power then turns and walks back towards the troll corpses and inspects them

"trolls do not come out at this time of year. they usually travel to a more humid area for this season"

looks over at Trace, itami, and Cathlina then walks to the golem remains and touches a piece with his finger

"hmm...this isnt a simple spell, its complex..."

whispers a few incantations causing his right hand to produce a small spark at the tip of his finger.

"i wonder..."

Touches the piece with his finger and twitches as the piece glows a faint green and a small symbol appears making him frown.

"......Nehrai... that fool..."

Stands up quickly and runs off into the forest not saying a word to the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next