Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)

Go down 
+2
Akira Zetza
Trace Vorhes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
itami shigo

itami shigo

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

[i hugged the key gaurdian tightly] "what do i do?! how will i tell him?!"
"now now...i know you better than this....would you like me to mention it?"
"NO!!" [i began to cry as he nuzzled my arm soothingly] "im scared....are we ready for this?"
[he smiled gantly] "yes...i say you are.....you'll be a fine mother Itami....and Trace will be pleased..."
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Trace began to strecth than started to do his workout to test if his body had fully healed. He did pushups,situps meditated and did all kinds of acrobatics. once he was done he smiled pleased "everything is back to normal"
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:15 pm

slowly opens his eyes and blinks looking around wondering if he is dead or not. looks down at his hands then at the sleeping form of the woman from the festival and her cat/dragon.

"hmm......"

rests back against the headboard and sighs feeling a dull throb all over his body. grimacing he rubs his body checking for bandages since he seemed to be alive.

"sire...? Traice?"

he says to Trace mentally
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Trace heard Gail's thoughts calling out to him "yes lieutenant what do you require?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:00 am

" Uh sire, i dont remember much but that Black Lily woman is asleep on my bed and im covered in bandages...."

Slowly gets out of bed groaning softly.

"...and im checking to see if your okay..."

Looks at Lily and Talon then slowly walks out of the room ,shirtless carrying both swords in his hand, to the grand hall and stands there infront of the throne staring at it as he becomes distant but comes back finding out he is outside on the ramparts of the castle wall over looking the land to the east.

".............nehrai...."
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Tomoko stirred as she felt talon run out the door after the sound of foot steps.But to groggy and sore from trying to tend to the elf allowed her to register exactly what was happening while she exited the bedroom in search for her partner."talon...wait up.."she said slowly and exaushted .Walking right into the throne room she picks up her wayward "Catragon" she sometimes called him and peeted him absentmindedly seeing the elf and trace talking to each other while rubbing her eye."morning....why is elf man up...he needs to be in bed..."she said still not resitering everything happening.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:13 pm

(i guess we are having alil flashback of what happened while i zoned out)

Turns and looks at Cathlina and Talon

"goodmorning m'lady and Sir Talon"

Bows deeply to her and Talon

"thank you for tending to my wounds, your very good, i am sorry you had to sleep in such an uncomfortable spot"

Looks back at Trace

"I will see to the preparations"

Bows and leaves not wishing for a lady to have to deal with such matters but knows that she has been through it before just by the look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 am

Akira sat atop the castle wall seeing Lord trace do his work out. He sighed as he knew he didnt even fight against the creatures. He was disapponinted in himself so he kept his distance from the main part of the castle waiting for another attack so he could redeem himself for not serving his King. He closed his eyes as the wind blew making his hair sway. He slowly hopped from the wall and landed softly on his feet in the shadows of the courtyard. He walked from the shadows towards Trace. " Sire....."
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:17 pm

" something on your mind akira?" trace asked as he wiped sweet from his forehead
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Tomoko sat infront of the dresser in the room she had been givin, pulling her hair into a curly array.She put on her silver-white dress and shawl and walked out of the room.Just as she opened the door the meow from her bed made her turn around to the feline."oh!right..talon you don't have to stay here...you can go and fly where ever you want remember?"Talon mewled again while connecting his mind to the young riders."I am more worried about you and your temper little one...and why you even helped the odd elf man"she could see the smirk on his faced and glared him down in annoyance."That is none of your bussiness CATRAGON!"she hissed the last part and walked out while all talon did was chickle and jump shift out the window to fly off and hunt for the day."I think it's about time you let go of your hate towards civilization little one...or you'll never be truly happy..."was his last thought on the matter as he spoted a well sized deer.
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:50 pm

"ok...i'll do it...." [i said, standing up. the gaurdian looked at me proudly.]
"and what will you say?"
"im not sure....maybe it will come to me..." [i smiled and headed out. after a while of walking i saw trace talking to akira] "hmm..." [i blushed holding my uneasy stomach as i approached them both.] ~best do it now...even though akira's here....~
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Trace saw itami walking towards him holding her stomach "arre you ok my queen?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:56 pm

[his question sends me into a panic. i begin to sweat and breathe nervously. i raise my finger to my lip and close my eyes looking away quickly] "trace...im pregnant....."
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Trace's jaw dropped "your.....your...........pregnant?'
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 pm

[i nod my head...and fold my arms] "i...i didnt know how to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Trace ran over to his queen and picked her up holding her high in the air "that is wonderful news my queen" he smiled and spun around holding her in his arms
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:03 pm

[i blushed as he put me down] "your...your not upset? i thought for sure youd be afraid....but...you DO know the catch right?"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Trace raised his eyebrow "condtions?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:07 pm

"not really CONDITIONS....but i really needed to tell you that....well....since im a sprite....ill only be pregnant for abut 2 to 3 months...." [i fold my arms again]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Trace looked from her face to her stomach "really so our little one will be here soon?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:10 pm

[i nod] "mhm....we'll know boy or girl in about a week...."
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Traced smiled "i cant wait so what do you want it to be?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 pm

[i blushed] "honestly? a girl....i'd kill for twins...." [i smile and laugh] "but thats a bit much for now...."
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Trace smiled "a girl sounds like she would be perfect for us?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:16 pm

"unless you want a boy....this baby WILL be the future heir after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next